Looked on that site and Warner is dominating Wise Co. It was 70 to 28 percent when I checked a few min ago.
Looks like they're reporting that McCain took KY, Obama gets Vermont. Warner wins Senate seat in Va.
Looked on that site and Warner is dominating Wise Co. It was 70 to 28 percent when I checked a few min ago.
I figured Warner would win big
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Went ahead and voted earlier today.
It's just a shame this election was determined long before folks voted. I don't think there's any doubt as to who the next president of the United States will be.
Officially retired
It will not matter this time,but it looks like mass confusion reigns supreme in Florida again.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Funny ... NBC called Penn. for Obama at 8 with 0% of the vote in.
CNN hs VA covered in red (counties), but hasn't given us to McCain because of (Communist) NoVa.
NC's new Gov. is a Grundy girl.
Mr. Hardball on MSNBC just basically called us uneducated once you leave NOVA,and cut on our Southern accent. Imagine that. I'd love for somebody like him to come and "sit a spell" as us Clampetts say. Reckon' I could hit him between the eyes with a big 'ol wad of spitbacker? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Map from CNN...
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/res...unty/#VAP00map
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. Hardball on MSNBC just basically called us uneducated once you leave NOVA,and cut on our Southern accent. Imagine that. I'd love for somebody like him to come and "sit a spell" as us Clampetts say. Reckon' I could hit him between the eyes with a big 'ol wad of spitbacker? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
For the most part, he's right on
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Way to talk about you're area you're a real hero
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks